Welcome

Real Canadian Politics is our political blog, where we talk about recent happenings in the political world.
Cole also has a personal blog.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Liberal Express Q&A was a good time

Well I just got home from listening to Michael Ignatieff in Brantford, and I must say that I was thoroughly impressed. I saw regular people get up to the microphone and ask him questions, and I saw him give truthful answers. What really impressed me was how he was much attention he gave to everyone. No matter the age, gender, race, political affiliation, or financial status, Michael answered everyones question.

From the opening speech, to the questions, to the closing remarks, Michael spoke very clear, and engaged the audience by mentioning many different aspects of life under the Conservative party, and what life could be like with a future Liberal government.

I will be seeing him again tomorrow in my hometown of Cambridge when he stops at the Cambridge Centre mall to meet people. Hopefully this time I will have a live blog set up with Cover it Live, but if not, Twitter works.

No comments:

Post a Comment