Welcome

Real Canadian Politics is our political blog, where we talk about recent happenings in the political world.
Cole also has a personal blog.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Today is the day!

Today is the Great Canadian Census Debate, to use a name coined by a role model of mine, Kady O'Malley. The Industry committee will meet today to debate and hear from a long list of witnesses. I obviously won't be there, because I am not nearly that lucky. However, Kady O'Malley of the CBC will be liveblogging it, and CPAC will be carrying it live.

View Kady's live blog here, or on CBC Poltics.



View the live stream here or on CPAC [link removed].

Live stream removed for copyright reasons. Real Canadian Politics is working on achieving authorization from CPAC to broadcast the live stream. Until then please use the link above to view the stream on the CPAC website.
UPDATE: CPAC has informed me that I am permitted to link to their home page only, not to their watch now page, which is why I have removed the link above. They have also informed me that I do not have authorization to embed the live stream on Real Canadian Politics. I will be contacting the appropriate authority in Parliament to obtain permission to embed the video. To view the live stream I recommend you visit ParlVu, Parliament's live stream service, to watch the live stream.

Just a reminder, I do not claim to own either of the above streams. I am simply using them for informational purposes. If you are having trouble viewing either of the above stream I recommend that you visit their respective websites.

Real Canadian Politics is not affiliated with CBC or CPAC.

No comments:

Post a Comment